Are you struggling to stay motivated and keep yourself accountable to yourself and your goals?
If so, this episode is for you.
Tune into this episode to hear a conversation with Megan Norwalk and Heather Deubel who coach inside BestSelf Co.'s Accountability Club.
Together, they're sharing a collection of strategies, techniques, and tips to help you feel more powerful in your goal-getting journeys - so you're better able to stay on track and achieve the things you desire.
In this episode, you'll hear us explore:
- What is accountability?
- Why your accountability structures can make or break your goals.
- The rationale that causes us to fall off the goal-getting wagon.
- Creating sustainability with the help of small daily habits.
- The problem of instant gratification and how to overcome this.
- How accountability puts helpful habits onto autopilot.
- Reflection strategies you can explore in your journal to keep yourself on track.
- Leveraging honesty to dialogue with your inner critic.
- How afformations [not a typo!] unlock your ability to get out of your comfort zone.
- Why mindset work is a huge part of motivation, accountability, and getting to your goals.
"Digging deeper... helps you break down the barriers and the excuses."
- Journaling techniques for identifying and challenging your repetitive inner dialogue.
- Using affirmation journaling to rewire your default mindset.
- How to think the things you desire into physical existence.
- Tips for setting up your journal to make your goals more likely.
- What to expect inside the Accountability Club.
- How Megan & Heather keep themselves accountable.
- And more!
If you're ready to do more of the things you say you're going to do, the next 45 minutes could be the most important time you spend today! Dive in now and discover strategies for staying accountable so you can write your way to your best self.
You've got this!
Additional resourcesSupport the show
Download Megan and Heather's journaling prompts HERE.
Grab a Self Journal when you CLICK HERE.
Discover more about the quarterly Accountability Club when you CLICK HERE.