I'm excited to bring you a very practical episode this week.
We're diving into the power of LISTS.
Lists are such a powerful way to get into journaling. This practice is fun, easy, and productive. You'll free up bandwidth, collect ideas and insights, and inspire yourself to move forward.
Tune in now to discover:
"Lists can spark something unexpected."
Have fun, write those lists, and create your best life.
This week's journaling invitation is to write the following FIVE lists:
1. Things to get done.
2. Things you're grateful for.
3. Things you want to accomplish/experience this year.
4. Things you love about yourself.
5. Things that changed your life / that you'll never forget.
"We feel more satisfied when we sink into the magnitude of what's ALREADY here."
Also, check out the BestSelf Co. range of journaling tools:
1. Creating Your Live List [$5 investment].
2. Transform Fear to Focus [$5 investment].
3. 52 List Journaling Prompts [a free tool].
4. Journaling options... Self Journal & Scribe.
Find us on social. I'm @GeorginaElMorshdy and we're @bestselfCo.
"When you see yourself for the truth of who you are and you can own that, you can take full responsibility for who you are as a being ."
Support the show